Xurés Villas has committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This website has been designed adapting to current standards and regulations in relation to accessibility, complying with priority 2 (AA) verification points defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines specification (WCAG 2.1). This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of compliance of the aspects indicated below.
CONTENT NOT ACCESSIBLE
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018:
There is a video without pause control
- Disproportionate burden:
Does not apply.
- Content does not fall within the scope of applicable law:
Does not apply
PREPARATION OF THIS STATEMENT OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was prepared on September 1, 2023.
The method used for this statement has been a self-assessment carried out by Zona MV itself with the support of the WAVE and NVDA tools.
Last revision of the statement: September 1, 2023.
OBSERVATIONS AND CONTACT DETAILS
Communications on accessibility requirements
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- report any possible breach by this website
- convey other content access difficulties
- make any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
through the email designated for this purpose in Xurés Villas which is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications will be received and processed by Xurés Villas.
Requests for accessible information and complaints
Through the email email@example.com you can present:
- a Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- a Request for Accessible Information regarding:
-contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
-content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons, and request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the decision adopted is not agreed, or the response does not meet the requirements set forth in article 12.5 of RD 1112/2018, the person concerned may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated in the event of not having received a response. In both cases, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- is optimized for the latest current versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- It is designed for correct viewing in any resolution and desktop, tablet or mobile device (responsive design)
- It has been made using HTML5 as markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design
- It has an accessibility help plugin that allows you to increase the font size, modify colors, increase contrast by various degrees or point to all links, among other tools.
In addition, continuous content auditing and review work is carried out to facilitate its interpretation and improve navigation through the web portal.